Terms and Conditions
Ⅰ. General Conditions
- 1. These terms and conditions govern the use of our website, https://www.screti.net, hereinafter referred to as the WEBSITE, and the Conditions of the Software License provided from this WEBSITE, whose owner is Screti.net, hereinafter referred to as the COMPANY.
- 2. Through the WEBSITE, the COMPANY provides the technical information, the functionality and the correct use of the products offered and licensed on it. Therefore and because of its content and purpose, the natural people or legal entities who make use of the WEBSITE will acquire the status of clients and/or users, and thereby they will accept the present terms and conditions of use, the conditions of the software license, in the case it is acquired, and privacy policies in force at the moment in which they access the WEBSITE.
- 3. In this sense, the natural or legal entities who access the WEBSITE and do not purchase any product shall be considered users and accept being subject to the provisions of the present terms and conditions as far as these may be of application.
- 4. When you accept these Terms, you confirm to have taken the disclaimer to the knowledge.
- 5. We do not take over of possible loss of your trading account.
- 1. Our products are the pre-build Algo trading robot, AI trading robot, Indicators and Utilities for financial market.
- 2. The Product offered through our website can be provided only as a compiled file.
- 3. We don’t offer any source code of our product. There is no refunding.
- 4. The products may not be resold to a third-party.
- 5. The products may not lent or given to a third-party, except persons you are closely connected to, such as relatives or friends.
- 6. Each product you download expires after a certain time.
- 7. Every purchased product comes with activation. The first six months are without limitations. But in order to receive the lifetime license you agree to disclose your real account numbers to me before the EA expired.
- 8. You agree to receive product update notification per e-mail.
- 9. The software is supplied “as is” and all use is at your own risk. screti.net disclaims all warranties of any kind either express or implied, as to the software, including, but not limited to implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchant ability or non infringement of proprietary rights. Neither this agreement nor any documentation furnished under it is intended to express or imply any warranty that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted, timely, or error free.
ⅠⅠⅠ. Programming Services
- 1. You will receive a compiled version of the product (.ex4/.ex5) with source code within 10 days after we received the payment.
- 2. In the case of a later change of the ordered product, for example by adding other functions or a change of the logic, a minimum sum of USD 50 will be charged.
- 3. You only have full right to resell the product if you have purchased the corresponding rights.
- 4. We can’t develop any custom programming service that is similar to our product.
- 5. You take to the knowledge that we may use the code we used for your custom product/ your modification for yourself.
- 6. You have 1 month guarantee if any bugs/error found any of our custom programming service after job done.
- 7. screti.net has reserves the right to withdraw from the contract at any time.